Job Opportunity: Front of house
Pay: £12.00 - £13.50 D.O.E
Type: Full Time
We are excited to be working with a fantastic client in the Burnley area who is looking to expand their Front of House team due to business demands.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who will slot in seamlessly with the already well established team at this busy, high volume gastro pub.
What’s in it for you:
• Excellent tips package.
• Meals on duty.
• Opportunities for further training and progression.
• All round FOH duties: Bar service, Floor service, Waiting on, Hosting, Cellar work.
• Delivering fantastic customer service.
• Changing barrels, restocking fridges and displays.
• Taking customer orders, food running.
• Cash handling.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Experienced front of house team member with a background working in high volume sites.
• Highly organised with great communication skills.
• Friendly, personable and enthusiastic.
• Excellent cellar management knowledge.
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
If you are currently looking for a new front of house position and you have experience working in high volume sites, send your CV to our consultant Dave Hayes – [email protected] and he will be in touch in due course.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge and consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and authorize Perfect Recruitment to utilise your information for recruitment purposes as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also giving you consent to your personal date being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.